2 coyotes, boss302, 350z, srt4, BMW 135i

DerekDTP!

Established Member
Ran a boss302, longtubes, o/r xpipe, I think full exhaust? and tune, along with a 13 5.0 with an o/r xpipe+axle back exhaust, also ran a BMW 135i full bolt ons+meth and a e85 blend, held him off till about 140.. 373s drop off there lol

I also ran an ls turbo swap fox, video wasn't mad because his face was showing or something but the first run from a 20, I jumped out about a car, missed 3rd, held there, I was out a fender till 120 when I missed 5th and let out, ****ing mt82 trans.. then the second run idk what he did.. Probably cracked the boost but he pulled me by like 2-3 cars

I have a '12 5.0, full bolt ons+tune
KRUDD- 07 350z intakes, test pipes and a tune/drag radials
Slowsrt- 50 trim+supporting mods, boost by gear

(DTR) Saturday night action - YouTube

el jefe 302

Making all kinds of gainz
Established Member
I'm suprised the boss pulled like that.. they are doggy on the top end :shrug:

Good runs, that srt sounded good :rockon:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I'm suprised the boss pulled like that.. they are doggy on the top end :shrug:

Good runs, that srt sounded good :rockon:

Your kidding right? The boss manifold makes them NOT doggy on the top end. The stock manifold makes these cars suck up top.

OP, what are your exact mods? Full boltons can mean several things, lol.

Last edited:

DerekDTP!

Established Member
I have AR 1 7/8 longtubes, o/r xpipe, 3" bullet dynomax exhaust, JLT intake, AED tune

I noticed at the top of my gears he'd pull harder lol

DerekDTP!

Established Member
07+ 350s came with a hr(high rev) motor, much quicker than the previous years, he also was on drag radials with an auto, running a spinning boss with a driver that needs seat time.. It's gonna be ugly, the 350 put down 297whp and went 13.2@108 in the 1/4 mile on street tires

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
dam that boss driver needs the driver modd u can tell he sucked @ shifting or has the god dreaded boss transmission prob, soon as he shifted u could tell how hard he started to pull , but he still should of pulled the 350z alot better . some one get him the driver mod lol

DerekDTP!

Established Member
Lmao yeah he's pretty new to the car appearently.. First car with real power.. I missed a few myself that night.. But I don't blame me because I know I can drive... I blame the satan mt82 transmission

DerekDTP!

Established Member
No :/ I need one, every other run I'm having trouble hitting 3rd or 5th lol, my buddy has one and it feels like heaven

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
guys that blame the MT82 for missed shifts are lame. i have ZERO problems with mine and can bang shifts out like crazy. and i have the stock shifter bracket too.

that boss sounded amazing though.

DerekDTP!

Established Member
Lol every car is different, I do blame the mt82 trans because its cheap and shitty, I know I can drive, never had a problem hitting gears till now, I never get those problem power shifting, went to the track and never missed a gear lol weird

Users who are viewing this thread