2 Cobra's spotted at MOTO GP

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
I enjoyed the Moto GP in Indy this weekend. Wild weather and great racing. I noticed two Cobras parked near the track. A silver Vert(I think Satin Silver) with Cobra R's on it and a Yellow (Zinc?) parked near turn one just off of Georgetown.

Anybody here? I drove the SRT8 since it was raining.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
wasnt me (ive got a torch red 03) but theres so many in indy now its hard to keep track of whos who

I'm always looking for Cobra's and see so few, So I was glad to see a couple today. You must have better luck than I do. I'm on the Northside and hardly see any up here. We should plan a get together.

wy3134

Established Member
yea there have been a constant 3-5 on saturday nights at oreillys on 31... i know of a redfire 10th ann. from the northside, a silver couple, a black coupe, silver vert, yellow coupe, yellow coupe, and a black vert, and then a few more 99/01s

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
yea there have been a constant 3-5 on saturday nights at oreillys on 31... i know of a redfire 10th ann. from the northside, a silver couple, a black coupe, silver vert, yellow coupe, yellow coupe, and a black vert, and then a few more 99/01s

I'm guessing but you are referring to South 31? North of 465?

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
believe it or not i did. I was in turn 1 under the stands and had rain gear. Lots of WIND and misting. Colombia waterproof gear really works.

Users who are viewing this thread