2 cars for your cobra!

585_Mustang01

Established Member
Hello all i have been going on a rampage trying to buy a cobra. So because its not working as planned:shrug: i am going to try to bundle my 2001 Mustang Gt and my 2001 2 Door ford explorer.

Mustang has:
rebuilt bottom end
stage 2 clutch
new transmission
78mm throttle body (brand new)
cold air intake
diablo sport tuner
front pony in yellow
tinted front headlights
ram air hood which was made functional
tinted windows 20% all around
back yellow bumper insert
yellow cue ball shifter
Sequential tail lights with the raxom plug in

The explorer is basically a family car four wheel drive or if you have a son its a great first car.

Please text me at 585-402-8944 i will get pictures up soon thanks for looking guys. :pepper::dancenana::banana:

Also would like to add there isnt anything wrong with the Mustang i've just always wanted a cobra and i'm sure everyone on here understands why that is.

img0188yam.jpg

img0275af.jpg

img3110b.jpg

img4863z.jpg

img6399h.jpg

Last edited:

585_Mustang01

Established Member
some more info on the vehicles would be helpful....year, miles, etc for each vehicle

There both 2001's

The mustang has 160k on the body and about 3 or 4 on the rebuilt bottom end. Also the guy i bought it from was a little unclear about what he did but i know he replaced the cams and maybe heads? not sure but i know the car doesnt seem as though it has 160k. It runs very, very strong and doesnt have any rust.

The explorer is more of a beater and a winter car i bought it to keep the Mustang off the roads for the winter, this car has 168k on it and also still runs good with little patches of rust along the body.

I'm not looking for anything crazy just a cobra, any year basically throw me an offer my number is up top i can also throw in extra money if deemed necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread