2 broken windows, help!

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
Two windows were broken in my jeep, along with sugar in the gas tank. I know a person who is friends with the guy who did it, but nobody saw him do it. The cops said there wasnt much they could do if nobody saw them do it. The guy i know was with him, but bailed when he heard that theyre going to mess with my car. What can i do? should i bypass the police and beat his ass? i know where he lives.

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
I believe you already stated the police were unable to help without witnesses, so I would re-think your association with the guy who knew your car was a target, yet allowed the damage to occurr.

With friends like that,,,,, well you know the rest.

97Stang

Established Member
man that really sucks....like ms said i would have a word with the "friend" but if it were me, and the cops couldnt do anything with it I would personally beat his ass, but around here you can get away with that stuff I dont know about there though :)

WHP Fan

Banned
Wire tie a can of pickled sardines to the guys exhaust manifold. When it heats up, it will explode and he will have to drive with his windows down until mid March of next year.

Not very mature, but you will feel better:)

Sorry to hear about your windows and added carbohydrates.

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
the kid who told me, we have a long past and none of it is good, we dont like each other. But the kids who did it are his friends, i believe the only reason he told me is his gf and i were friends and he doesnt want me goin after his ass. It seems like the best answer is a good ass kicking/car destruction, any good ideas?

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
I think the best bet is to move this thread to another forum, somehow I think asking that question in here is not adhering to the rules of this particular forum. At any rate, best of luck with finding a solution that brings closure for you.

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
well i was just seeing if there was any more of a legal way of persuing this because i have someone who heard them say they were going to do something to my car. oh well

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
I am not one to mess with somebody's personal property, I think its the lowest thing somebody can do to somebody else. My wifes truck was keyed from fender to fender in the hospital parking lot when our son was born. But if I knew who did it, they would no longer have a working vehicle. If I were you, and I knew who did it, that would be the end of their vehicle, along with the guy you know. He knew they were going to do it, and yet all he did was leave, instead of calling you. He would no longer have a vehicle to drive either. That is just plain wrong. And yes, jacking up their vehicles would be wrong too, but I would feel better about it at the end of the day.

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
freeze 2 cans of shaving cream. once frozen, cut the cans open and remove the shaving cream ice cube. throw both in the azzholes car and shut the door. car will completely fill up when the stuff thaws......

inteller

Established Member
Originally posted by jackers
freeze 2 cans of shaving cream. once frozen, cut the cans open and remove the shaving cream ice cube. throw both in the azzholes car and shut the door. car will completely fill up when the stuff thaws......

O M G!:lol: :lol: :lol:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Put some diesel and some sugar in his tank. Make sure that you have no accomplices (3 people can keep a secret if two are dead), and just leave. The guy will not suspect a thing when he fires up his car, then boom!

SVT4ME

Established Member
If you were smart you would wait a full year and then get them back. If you don't it will be tit for tat. Back and forth and you'll keep losing!

z28kindaguy

Established Member
:lol: *makes mental note to self*

smashedheadcat

Established Member

I've tried this in the past........... and it WORKS AS ADVERTISED!:coolman: Use Barbasol "beard buster" for best results. :D

Users who are viewing this thread