2 Black 93 Cobras For Sale

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
First car:

1993 Cobra Black with grey cloth interior with sunroof and rear defrost. The car has 29,000 miles on it. It has a $2500 stereo system in it. The motor has a Comp Cam, Edelbrock Performer heads and longtube headers, off road h-pipe and a flowmast cat back. It still has the stock 3.08 gears, the stock shifter and so forth. The car does have a salvage title due to being a theft recovery. The motor, tranny and wheels were stolen off the car but everything has been replaced. The car is very clean inside and out. I am asking $10,500 for it.

Second car:

1993 Cobra Black with grey cloth interior. Its options are factory cd player, power driverside seat and rear defrost. The car is mostly all stock except it has coated FMS shortie headers, off road h-pipe and a flowmaster catback. The whole car was repainted about 2 years ago and looks really good. The car has 123,000 miles on it. The wheels are starting to flake a little like most Cobras that have been driven. This Cobra has a clean title. I am looking to get $9000 out of this one.

If anyone has any questions or needs any pics feel free to email me or shoot me a pm and I will answer all questions.

Scott
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread