2 Aviator pumps up for sell

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
0DSGCOBRA3 said:
RW? So you swapped because you thought they were bad with the altenator issue? Anyway, what would I need besides these for a ported blower, just injectors right?

03DSGCOBRA

i thought they were bad, but it was the alternator causing me to lose voltage and causing the car to lean out. they(pumps) would work well with the ported blower(or Twin screw), i would recomend that you get the 60'lbs injectors. you might want the boosta pump, but I'm not running it.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
0DSGCOBRA3 said:
i thought they were bad, but it was the alternator causing me to lose voltage and causing the car to lean out. they(pumps) would work well with the ported blower(or Twin screw), i would recomend that you get the 60'lbs injectors. you might want the boosta pump, but I'm not running it.

i might but them from you man im getting the ported blower set up and nos, I know i will need them, I have 3k to spend, but i think hpp wants 2900 to install it, would work great with my setup, do you know how much the 60 lb injectors run pricewise did you also upgrade your fuel rails

Users who are viewing this thread