2.9L Whipple for the Lethal Performance 2011 5.0L GT!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Got this baby in the shop and ready to install next week! Wonder how it will do at the same boost level as the 2.3L we currently have on the car.

M1020002small.jpg

grnenvy

Established Member
Hmm

Looks nice! Ok when do the bets start. Who thinks it will make more pwr at the same boost level? Or will it steal some pwr to turn the bigger rotors will it be lazy at lower rpm's? Can't wait to see the info!!

Got this baby in the shop and ready to install next week! Wonder how it will do at the same boost level as the 2.3L we currently have on the car.

M1020002small.jpg

redsap05

Established Member
was wondering if they were going to make this kit for the 5.0. Intrested to see if it hurts or helps ya. Good luck.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN9DSMdqGFs"]YouTube - Lethal Performance's 2011 5.0L Mustang with a Whipple 2.9L Supercharger[/nomedia]

Monster Mach

Established Member
i will trade you straight up for the 5.0 i know i should ask cash but ill make it fair for you :).. that thing is MEANN

JL-KA

Established Member
Any official numbers? What do we expect these motors/drivetrain to handle?

Numbers will be in an upcoming issue of 5.0 Mag. I believe they said the January issue.
We're gonna have to wait till some of them start blowing before a theoretically safe number is established. I'm hoping it will be 600 at least.

Users who are viewing this thread