2.93 Pulley

cgg074

Established Member
Hey guys,

I'm planning on buying the Boost kit from RPM Outlet that includes the Predator tuner, 2.93 pulley and a Gator belt for around $425 or so without shipping.

Is that a good deal? Or can I get a better one someplace else?

Also, will I need the Auxiliary Idler for the 2.93? I don't want any belt slip

CWD

Established Member
Do this!

Buy your pulley from Doug at www.Billetflow.com and get your Predator from James at www.runninwiththedevil.com. Don't make same mistake I did. You get a Custom Tune with the Predator and the best pulley set ups and options thru Doug. Stay away from the MAC 95 RPM sell as I just put my stock meter back on ....many reasons. Any more ? research first, you'll be glad you did! and yes get the idler setup Doug also sells it too. Thanks Charles :rolling:

Last edited:

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
CWD said:
Buy your pulley from Doug at www.Billetflow.com and get your Predator from James at www.runninwiththedevil.com. Don't make same mistake I did. You get a Custom Tune with the Predator and the best pulley set ups and options thru Doug. Stay away from the MAC 95 RPM sell as I just put my stock meter back on ....many reasons. Any more ? research first, you'll be glad you did! and yes get the idler setup Doug also sells it too. Thanks Charles :rolling:

Ditto, James is a great tuner and you get unlimited customs tunes and Doug at billetflow is the only way to go for your pulley needs.

Users who are viewing this thread