2.93 '03 vs 2.81 '03

jasonc32amg

Established Member
I was on my way home from a friend's with my girl when black '03 (or 04) rolled up on me...I know I have seen pics of the car on here (black center wheels).

We got in numerous rollons from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd...etc., most of the runs I pulled...not alot, but enough...I only went to 120/130...the car starts to feel a little sloppy at that point (time for coilovers).

I'd like to know what else he has done, definately had a nice sounding exhaust.

Finally...I had been waiting to line up with another pullied stang...good stuff :-D

wiz

your daddy!!!
Established Member
it was me. i have magnaflow catted x/catback 2.93 and diablo tune. i dont remember going from 1st though? they were very close races but you did get a little (1/2 car) pull on most of them. im still getting used to the t-56. i kept missing 4th gear. in my gt i powershift and i cant get it in this car. ive had it about two weeks. i think im going to get the 2.8 and an sct tune(maybe next week) and the apten in the VERY near future.

jasonc32amg

Established Member
that was fun stuff... I thought at one point we slowed enough to get to 1st...maybe not. I thought something was off with your shifting, I'm still getting used to the t-56 as well...I had a t-5 and t-45 before and they were very different. It's even different then the t-56 that was in my z06 but I'm getting used to it.

I think coilovers and CC's are next on my list and then a whipple. When I was at the top of the runs the car was a little floaty...but that section of road wasn't the best either.

I'll look forward to a rematch when you get the new pulley/tune :)

Noredline

Established Member
Good run, cool when they are close like that.

Jason, you mentioned a Whipple, you going to get rid of the AMG compressor and switch to a Whipple? Maybe I misunderstood your post.

jasonc32amg

Established Member
Originally posted by Noredline
Good run, cool when they are close like that.

Jason, you mentioned a Whipple, you going to get rid of the AMG compressor and switch to a Whipple? Maybe I misunderstood your post.

no no...for my cobra. The c32 comes with a lysholm supercharger...

Noredline

Established Member
Whew, my bad, I was thinking to myself, why would he do that? Sorry, I misunderstood. You have a nice couple of cars there:)

I was at the Caddy dealership a while back, before I got my AMG, and they were trying to sell me an Escalade with a Whipple, that put out 525hp, and therabouts as much torque too. I had heard of too many maintenance issues with the vehicle in the first place, the 525 was tempting though.

Users who are viewing this thread