2.9 whipple with complete 10 rib set up (minus ATI Damper) for trade o rsale

olaosunt

Established Member
2.9 Whipple with crusher inlet/10 rib upft and 3.25 pulley still for sale as well as complete 10 rib set up(including ATI Damper)
SOLD

photo_zpsca30d8a4.jpg

URL=http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/olaosunt/media/photo-5_zps648085cb.jpg.html]
photo-5_zps648085cb.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

olaosunt

Established Member
Bump
No one wants to swap their VMP TVS for a 2.9 whipple with 2 pulleys and upfit for 10 rib.??

I will need a about $1000 coming my way.I will throw in the complete cobra jet 10 rib set(Watson is making me a new water pump pulley next month) and evolution alternator bracket/set up - cost $900 - that prevents belts being thrown and prevents under driving the alternator for another $1000.
I will let Whipple alone and 2 pulleys go for $2700 and with complete 10 rib set up for $3700

2mchtoy

Established Member
So what else would be needed to make this a bolt on kit? Thanks
Bull

olaosunt

Established Member
I will sell the entire kit for the right price.
Brand new it retails almost $12000 at evo! Including the 10 rib set up
I know that's nuts but the non 10 rib 2.9 kit alone is $9000.
I would just need enough to be close to the price of a base VMP since already have injectors and the heat exchanger.

olaosunt

Established Member
Since I have been unable to find a TVS to swap I will have to reuse it with the 2.9 whipple .
If I can get a VMP TVS for the whipple I would sell the entire 10 rib set up with the evo alternator set up (cost me $900)for $1500.It would be easier for me to sell the 10 rib wih the 2.9 since it is upfit and will not fit the 6 rib pulley system anymore.I don't think Whipple sent me back the 6 rib snout but I may be able to ask them for it.
I am asking more than I did originally as I had to pay Watson engineering $400 for a new water pump pulley.
I would sell the 10 rib without the evo alternator bracket for $1000.
Do you still have your TVS.I now wish I had kept mine.

olaosunt

Established Member
Bump
I have my snake bite TVS running with the VMP 5 % OD-Running 82 mm pulley and pleased with it.

2.9 Whipple with crusher inlet/10 rib upft and 3.25 pulley still for sale as well as complete 10 rib set up(including ATI Damper)

Looking for $2000 for the whipple which has the crusher inlet.
The cheapest price I have see new is $3500 .Whipple will charge you $600 just for the upfit.
They replaced all the bearings when they did the upfit so it is like new.

I am looking for $ 1800 for the rest of the 10 rib stuff and damper.
The cheapest I have seen the Ford racing stuff alone new is $1500.
The Evo brackets were $800 and the Damper is over $500 new so I think it's a good deal.
Also willing to trade everything for a Magnum Tremec and will also consider an 6r80

66fastbackmusta

Established Member
What exactly will I need to run this set up on my coyote using the 10rib set up? I have always run turbos so this will be my first blower set up and I'm not very versed in the set up. Thanks!

olaosunt

Established Member
This is not a complete kit just the Blower and 10 rib conversion.
you will still need the lower manifold.
I believe you can get that from Roush. Not sure of the parts number but goes by the name "fuel charger".
VMP used to sell a ported lower manifold but he told me he sold all his units to JDM.
He sells the plug and play harness and would likely have all the parts you need minus the blower.

olaosunt

Established Member
Bump
looking for $4K and will come with ATI damper with less than 500 miles,Thump tensioner.Total investment was over $7.5K!! ouch
Whipple(green) with 3.25 pulley made 800 rwhp on 9.5 compression engine on E85
TVS-RACE-11-VS-WHIPPLE-E85-95-5_zps80bc23cb.jpg

photo-5_zps648085cb.jpg

photo_zpsca30d8a4.jpg

Red graph is my new TVS set up, with snake bite drive and 8 rib and race gas-different dyno.. Now having issues with belt slip and running out of fuel so operator let out early.Going to triple pump and having to redo regulator position so more $$$
VMP also just told us we need to remove TVS,manifold and move "as far back as can go" to try and fix walking belt.:(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread