2.87" Pulley Anybody?

Lobo

Established Member
I just found out that the guys at TX Speedworks offer 2.87" pulleys, does anybody here think they'd be the best choice for our huffers?

(Considering 2.93" doesn't give that much boost and the 2.80" seems to cause heat problems)

Lobo

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
A 2.93 pulley will give you 4-5 pounds more of boost and a 2.80 pulley will give you 6-7 pounds more of boost.I just installed a 2.93 pulley yesterday made by South Florida Pulley and it makes a huge difference in performance,i will be dynoing later today with the results!I would give Terry a call at South Florida Pulley and he could help you find exactly what amount of boost your looking for.

Lobo

Established Member
Originally posted by HIGH ROLLER
A 2.93 pulley will give you 4-5 pounds more of boost and a 2.80 pulley will give you 6-7 pounds more of boost.I just installed a 2.93 pulley yesterday made by South Florida Pulley and it makes a huge difference in performance,i will be dynoing later today with the results!

I bet it does, let us know the dyno results. :)

I would give Terry a call at South Florida Pulley and he could help you find exactly what amount of boost your looking for.

Easier said than done, considering they don't list a phone number on their website. :-D

Lobo

Users who are viewing this thread