2.8 stock to ported Eaton with 2.65

MarkusK

Established Member
What would the rwhp increase be with this setup? The current combo is stock blower with a SCT 2400 Maf,TR6,Loudmoth and Cai running at 13 psi.
Would I have to do any other upgrades besides of a new tune? I am looking for 500rwhp.

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
What would the rwhp increase be with this setup?

You will see approximately a 50-60rwhp increase. The important thing is the torque that comes with it and more specifically the area under the curve.

The current combo is stock blower with a SCT 2400 Maf,TR6,Loudmoth and Cai
running at 13 psi.
Would I have to do any other upgrades besides of a new tune? I am looking for 500rwhp.

You'll need a BAP. You really should do injectors too since they will be pegged. You might as well start thinking about a new clutch too.

Konaboss302

Funtime!!!
Established Member
I went to a Steg Stage IV and a 2.65 with JLT CAI and single blade TB and hit 508... but yeah, you'll need a BAP...

Stock injectors worked fine...

cozmo2806

up in dat azz
Established Member
You should get to the 500 mark. Every car is different on which will peg first, MAF, injectors, or pumps. I can remember when I had a similar setup to you, and my injectors maxxed out first.

0310thstock

Established Member
I have a 2.76 and a port. I upgraded injectors and pumps but I still haven't needed my Mafia. I almost sold it twice because the last two tunes it wasn't needed yet. I guess I will need it later.
You should hit 500. GL!

Users who are viewing this thread