2.8 Kenne Bell

Cobra83

driveway warrior
Established Member
Thanks for the response. Extremely interested. I have 60lb injectors and a bap. is this sufficient? also do you have to relocate the battery? just lookin for a general overview for what i need to put this blower on my car.

KBVenom

Established Member
Yes, it comes with a battery relocation kit . All you need is a BAP and injectors, everything else comes with the kit . 2.8H mammoth, throttel body, intake, filter, all hardware, instructions, ect.... Are all included .

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
I got everything ready to go, I just need to get a box and some bubble wrap . I'll send some more pics and my info tommorow.

Thanks. As soon as I get the wiring info I will get that set up and off to you.

Cheers,

John

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
Not to me. I bought my mammoth from another member on here. Glad I did. He was very helpful and responded to emails and PMs promptly, unlike the OP here.

SVT GI

Established Member
Yeah, I bought it back in May. I still haven't recieved the installation instructions and a few misc pieces (battery tray, egr tube, filter) Forgot them when we met up and told me he would mail them.

ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS DarkSoul !! :fm:

nutnbutcustm

Established Member
i know its an old thread but did you ever sell this??? i suppose you did or else you would still be bumping it! :lol

Users who are viewing this thread