2.8 Kenne Bell for sale.

Yellow Horse

Established Member
Approx. 8k miles. Never raced. I swapped it out for a 3.6 Kenne Bell. Some of the parts are reused for the swap such as the TB, intake, BAP...........

You can buy an adapter plate to use your stock TB or Ford Cobra Jet TB and intake. Better blower for the price of a TVS.

Asking $3100 shipped to the east coast.

KB1.gif

KB2.gif

Last edited:

Yellow Horse

Established Member
$3100 shipped to the east coast.

Can't find a better deal. Make more power than a TVS at the same boost at the same price.

Yellow Horse

Established Member
I am going to get a Paypal account for those worried about sending a cashiers check. I hope to have it set up tonight.

Yellow Horse

Established Member
What is on the table is what comes with it? What is missing to complete the kit.

I bought a Kenne Bell 2.8 to 3.6 Swap Kit. The swap kit is cheaper because you use some of the components from your 2.8 like the throttle body to the air filter, BAP, by-pass valve, mounting plate...........

I ordered another by-pass valve and a mounting plate so the blower will bolt right up. You can see the mounting plate laying beside the blower and the by-pass vavle is on the blower. I also ordered the by-pass valve tube. It is laying on the table. All can be seen in the photo.

All you will need is an adapter plate from Kenne Bell that allows you to bolt up a stock throttle body or an aftermarket TB such as the Cobra Jet TB. I doubt it is $100. You will also have to order the (2) vacuum line fittings that are just behind the TB. They can't be more than $5 a piece. Kenne Bell can give you a price. You use your own intake or aftermarket intake such as the JLT. It's pretty much the same as the 2.3 TVS kit without the tuner. If you are looking for 550-600 at the tire, this is the way to go. Better price and a better blower.

If you want more than 650, then you will have to buy the KB big twin bore TB and intake, BAP, MaFia. Purchasing these parts ourtight to go with my blower you should save well over $1000 over the $6k kit price.

This blower has less than 10k miles on it. I never got around to finishing my GT500 to race it. I baby it on the street. The worst this blower has been run is the two dyno sesssions I run on it.

Email KB on the prices and total it up to see where you will be. I think this blower is a good alternative for someone looking for a TVS. You can go to KB's website, click on the GT500 and at the bottom you will see a table of the 2.8 KB versus the 2.3 TVS to see how much more efficient the 2.8 is. This blower is in very good condition. Other than the little KB emblem showing some micro cracks from the heat under the engine hood, it looks brand new.

Also, I just sold my JBA o/r x-pipe and my stock Eaton. I can give you a reference from these guys on my honesty if you are willing to send a cashiers check. Paypay is going to ding me for 2.9% or about $100. I will find out what the shipping costs are and I'll split the difference with you on the savings.

Last edited:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Dam you Nathan ! You did what I was trying to do....sneaking around buying all of the supporting stuff....DAm YOU !!!!! DAM YOU TO HELL!!!!!!!

Well not really, but heh I am a movie guy.

GL with it, let us know what the numbers are like.
*Mutters about having to get a TVS or Whipple now..*

Users who are viewing this thread