WANTED: 2.8 KB (Non-Mammoth)

da2k17

Established Member
I am looking for a used 2.8 KB, regular or LC, that does not require being rebuilt.

I would like to keep this around $2000. Cash in hand!

Pick up preferred, if not local video call will be needed to verify legitimacy.

I would entertain a Whipple or VMP in the same price range. KB is first choice though.

Thanks
:beer:

Stage 4.6

Established Member
I have a 2.6H I will be selling soon, not off the car yet, but will be selling as a complete kit; KB Supercharger, Accufab TB, BA 3000 MAF, and JLT CAI. Not for 2k though!
KB2.6H 3.25 pully (Medium).jpg

da2k17

Established Member
I have a 2.6H I will be selling soon, not off the car yet, but will be selling as a complete kit; KB Supercharger, Accufab TB, BA 3000 MAF, and JLT CAI. Not for 2k though!
View attachment 1695210
What are you thinking on price?

I want a 2.8, I think the 2.6 is going to be too small to drop on a built motor. What is your setup and how much power are you making with it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Stage 4.6

Established Member
What are you thinking on price?

I want a 2.8, I think the 2.6 is going to be too small to drop on a built motor. What is your setup and how much power are you making with it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Stock motor on a E70 tune, Kooks LT, 3.0 upper, 4lb lower, @ 18psi made 722/696. My understanding from KB the blower is good for 24psi. I'm at 5000+ ft. elevation so its kind of hard to make those big boost numbers, unless I spin the hell out of the blower.

Suki

Established Member
I am looking for a used 2.8 KB, regular or LC, that does not require being rebuilt.

I would like to keep this around $2000. Cash in hand!

Pick up preferred, if not local video call will be needed to verify legitimacy.

I would entertain a Whipple or VMP in the same price range. KB is first choice though.

Thanks
:beer:
hey there i have a 2.8 kenne bell LC low miles with TB

Users who are viewing this thread