2.76 upper with balls out lower

svtcharged

svtcharged
Established Member
Ive got a home port, accufab single blade t/b and plenum, no cats, bassani x, flowmaster 2 chambers, 60# injectors, kb boost-a-pump,sct 3000 maf,dual pass h/e, aftermarket coolant tanks. will a 10# lower kill my blower or does anybody have dyno numbers for this set-up? I can replace bearings in blower just want to max out the eaton on the dyno see what its made of. Iwant to keep my 2.76 upper so whats a good lower number to have performance and reliability.

cobracide

Established Member
It depends on how confident you are on the port to dissipate heat. I would go 4# for now. If you're iat2's are low enough you can always go 6#. I think a 10# would be a hairdryer.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Id do a 4# as well....at some point...the Eaton just stops pushing air. each car is a little different. I would go 4#, dyno it / log it...and if you feel the need...try a 6# and dyno / log again.

my car shows no changes from a 2.93 / 4# to a 2.76 / 4#. on the dyno it was a slight increase on the hit in boost and power but power leveled out. at the track I ran the same et's and mph. logs show the boost dropping much faster also

Users who are viewing this thread