2.76 pulley on 03 Cobra?

0103SVT

Established Member
Would I need to get injectors or anything to go with the 2.76 pulley or am I better off getting a 2.80? I'm going to get it tuned and all but didn't know if I would be better off just getting a 2.80.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
There is no difference between a 2.76 and 2.80 except that you will never find a 2.80 that looks this nice or performs this good. Boost and power will be IDENTICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
555707_8_full.jpg

You will likely need injectors with a 2.76, it is just playing it safe. You can log the duty cycle on the stockers to be sure but I recommend getting the 60 anyway.
The kick in the ass you will get from your car with this mod is worth every cent.

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
postban said:
There is no difference between a 2.76 and 2.80 except that you will never find a 2.80 that looks this nice or performs this good. Boost and power will be IDENTICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
555707_8_full.jpg

You will likely need injectors with a 2.76, it is just playing it safe. You can log the duty cycle on the stockers to be sure but I recommend getting the 60 anyway.
The kick in the ass you will get from your car with this mod is worth every cent.

+1

Tom

Last edited:

davbrucas

Banned
you wont need injectors with the 2.76...just get a competent tuner...as with all pulley changes! :)

donpablo

Established Member
davbrucas said:
you wont need injectors with the 2.76...just get a competent tuner...as with all pulley changes! :)

Cripes Davbrucas, it's 12:35 a.m and I just did a double/triple take on your Avatar! Too much time on other websites I guess! lol
DP

Users who are viewing this thread