2.3L Whipple Supercharger

Trevor_Frantz

Established Member
I'm brand new to this forum but I thought I give this a try selling it on here instead of so some of the other forums. I have a brand new 2.3L whipple supercharger for sale. It is just the rotors and housing. It would be a perfect setup for a cobra all you would need is the inlet and manifold adaptor plate from whipple. I was gonna mount this to my 04 Saleen but need to buy a house instead. I'm asking 1200$ or best offer. Mustang Parts pictures by T_Frantz - Photobucket

Any interest e-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks

Trevor_Frantz

Established Member
I ended up with the blower from work. I worked at saleen for 4 years and it came in about a year ago. I was going to install it on my 04 saleen mustang but haven't had the time or anything lately. I have all the parts to mount it the saleen lower manifold. I am the supervisor at Power-Tec Engineering for the current Saleen superchargers so down the road I can have a new set of rotors machined and a housing built for myself. I figure if i can sell the whipple and clean up some of these parts I have laying around it would help me out now.
Mustang Parts pictures by T_Frantz - Photobucket

Thanks
[email protected]

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
If anyone's interested, I called Whipple to see about prices for the inlet and adapter plate. I forgot the exact dollar amount but it's about ~$1200 for both. Not a bad deal for an unused blower once pieced together.

Trevor_Frantz

Established Member
No back in the day Saleen used the 2.3L on the E-car. We had two different sizes the 1.6L for plain supercharged mustangs and then the 2.3L with 4inch pulley. The same manifold was used but different inlet and outlet plates.

Trevor_Frantz

Established Member
I think someone on here would know exactly is needed to install it. I believe there is just the outlet flange to your manifold, inlet tube, misc bracket and hardware, and bypass valve.

Last edited:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Ok, if I can get a quote on all the parts needed, maybe we can contact whipple, then I have no problem with buying parts and having it assembled.

If I can get some time at lunch I wil send whipple a detailed email.

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
So how much is it top buy the rest of the pieces from whipple?
How did you end up with pieces?

i needed a discharge plate for my whipple after UPS destroyed mine...750 plus shipping for the plate, i can only imagine what the plenum would cost...looks to be a first gen by the looks on the serial number on top.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread