2.3L Gen II Ford Racing Whipple Super Charger

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You two need to really let this crap go. This is a "For Sale" thread, not Storage Wars. I/We will not tolerate it, and I highly recommend either of you not to respond to this post.
If you don't like the price, don't respond. Are we understood?

mike.b

Established Member
You two need to really let this crap go. This is a "For Sale" thread, not Storage Wars. I/We will not tolerate it, and I highly recommend either of you not to respond to this post.
If you don't like the price, don't respond. Are we understood?

You got it boss.

For the record, my offer was serious. It's been sitting here damn near all year on 18 different for sale ads (violation of "forum rules"??) and hasn't sold yet. All he had to do was reject the offer, no need to cry to a moderator about it.

Btw, sent you a pm mr. Mod but got no response...I guess you selectively reply to those as you selectively enforce the so called rules of forum though.

Later!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You got it boss.

For the record, my offer was serious. It's been sitting here damn near all year on 18 different for sale ads (violation of "forum rules"??) and hasn't sold yet. All he had to do was reject the offer, no need to cry to a moderator about it.

Btw, sent you a pm mr. Mod but got no response...I guess you selectively reply to those as you selectively enforce the so called rules of forum though.

Later!

You gave the OP in that thread some crap regarding the price, saying you could buy a new one for xxxx amount. You also reported a post that was actually correct and in the right section. I'm sure you'll be considered next time we need a new Mod around here. Don't like the price don't respond. I/we respond to what we need to. You have now taken a personal vengeance by searching the OP's posts. I'm actually one of the easiest going guys here, but you just kept hitting the correct buttons.

smallblocksn95

Established Member
PM'ing my buddy when he can't reply for another week after you already talked more shit in here after the ban......Surprised you aren't banned with him. Lame dude

Users who are viewing this thread