2.3L Gen 6 Lysholm, intercooler, lower intake etc...

MystiChrome04

Established Member
Selling a whole bunch of stuff from my Cobra, switching to a single turbo setup so everything must go. There are absolutely no issues with anything, car is running and driving right now with zero issues.

Gen 6 2.3L Lysholm blower with Whipple inlet and intercooler outlet, around 7K on the blower. (similar to a Gen 1 Whipple) - $1800 Shipped
Stock 04 Cobra intercooler - $350 shipped (50K miles)
Stock 04 Cobra lower intake - $300 shipped
SCT BA3000 MAF - $200 shiped
Siemen Deka 63lb injectors (no need for adapater) - $200 shipped
Moroso 1 gallon intercooler reservoir - $100 shipped
Accufab single blade throttle body - $225 shipped
4lb and 6lb lower with attachment pulley - $100 shipped for both
3.0 & 3.5 upper pullies $100 shipped for both
Steeda auxiliary idler bracket and pulley - $60 shipped
Unknown auxiliary idler bracket and pulley $50 shipped.
JLT Gen 1 RAI - $100 shipped Eagle electric 160 amp (Ebay) alternator with 3.5" pulley - $85 shipped
Autozone 130 amp alternator - $75 shipped
MAC 1 5/8 longtube headers - $150 shipped (maybe less depending on shipping costs)
UPR offroad X-pipe - $100 shipped (depending on shipping)
Gords Ford Heat Exchanger - $140 shipped

With the 4lb lower and 3.0 upper car has been 6.32@108 in the 1/8 mile on race gas. This is equivalent to a high 9 second pass pretty easily. The only reason for switch is to go even faster as I've gotten too used to the car. Everything is still on the car, will be removing within the next couple weeks. If anyone is very interested I can take it apart sooner, at this point just gauging interest. Below is a picture of the setup on the car. Or I will do $3000 for everything minus shipping, if someone not to far wants to meet I will do it for $3K.

Cobra Engine Bay.jpg

MystiChrome04

Established Member
Wow, lots of responses and PM's, I am getting through them slowly but surely.

As far as power goes, hard to say, the one time I had it on the dyno I had a corrupted tune issue. However, with around 17lbs and 10 degrees of timing it put down 483rwhp (through a big stall automatic). It went 108 on 22lbs and 22*degrees of timing on race fuel at around 3450 pounds. That good for plenty over 600rwhp through the auto. Car was never a dyno queen, I prefer ET and MPH for a judge of power.

I will try to snap some pictures of some of the stuff I can, again, everything is still installed right now. If people are serious I can start disassembling this weekend, should not take more than a day or two for everything to come off.

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Let me know on my PM as I am very interested in parts I requested as long as you can let me know regarding my one question.

Users who are viewing this thread