2.3 Whipple polished w?2 pullies

AUSTANG7958

03 TERMINATER VERT
Established Member
Do to unfortunate circumstances I have to sel this beautiful 2.3 Polished Whipple. I have a 3.1 RR pullie and the 3.5 factory. I am including both and will throw in a free head cooling mod just got from Lethal havent even opened. I will Take $2600 Shipped for the whole package of goodies. It is a first gen with the window on it. I just got all this stuff last week and have $2800 invested and didnt even take them out of the boxes yet. I will get pics up tomoro.

AaronK

Established Member
Is that the even flow cooling mod? (not sure what kind lethal sells) How much boost does the 3.1 put out? What's the difference between the first and 2nd gen whipple? How many miles are on it?

AUSTANG7958

03 TERMINATER VERT
Established Member
It is the even flow here is the link Even Flow Cooling Mod : Lethal Performance
I think it is 6000 miles I have not even unpacked it yet. It is pretty and polished though had to take a peak. I hate selling but got to go. genn 1 have slightly different rotors. this is the middle model not the real old one. It has the window for the oil. I will get pics up tonite. Thanks

Last edited:

AUSTANG7958

03 TERMINATER VERT
Established Member
The blower has about 2000 miles on it. My car is a garage queen and only got driven to shows and weekend drives with this blower. Never went to the track with it.
Craig
That is the quote the guy I got it from said. I like him he is a straight up cat. His user name on here is torqjunky:rockon:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Do to unfortunate circumstances I have to sel this beautiful 2.3 Polished Whipple. I have a 3.1 RR pullie and the 3.5 factory. I am including both and will throw in a free head cooling mod just got from Lethal havent even opened. I will Take $2600 Shipped for the whole package of goodies. It is a first gen with the window on it. I just got all this stuff last week and have $2800 invested and didnt even take them out of the boxes yet. I will get pics up tomoro.

I'm in Memphis, how much if I pick it up?

TORQJNKY

The blower has about 2000 miles on it. My car is a garage queen and only got driven to shows and weekend drives with this blower. Never went to the track with it.
Craig
That is the quote the guy I got it from said. I like him he is a straight up cat. His user name on here is torqjunky:rockon:

Yeap that's what I said. This blower has low miles, never been to the track and was on a weekend driver garage queen. He is not trying to make any money on this sale especially with the extra's he's offering. This is a great buy for whoever picks this package up. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:

AaronK

Established Member
Thanks for the reply. Roughly, how much boost does the 3.1 pulley put out? Any HP/TQ numbers? Does this come with a t/b?

AUSTANG7958

03 TERMINATER VERT
Established Member
Ive been told it would do 17 18 lbs with 3.1. The shippng with ups and insurance is only $58 bucks so I dont now if it would be worth the hassle of that unless you are like me and want it yesterday. This is a nice package I wish I could keep it.:shrug: It is for the after market tb. No it doesnt come with it but if you are at whipple stage you probally allready have one on your eaton. lol

Last edited:

AUSTANG7958

03 TERMINATER VERT
Established Member
Here is the pics. It is pretty.

IMG_0585.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0585.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0583.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0582.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0585.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]
IMG_0581.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0584.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

AUSTANG7958

03 TERMINATER VERT
Established Member
If nobody wants it I think I will sell some other stuff and keep this. :banana:
Off the market thanks guys.
The more I look at these pics the more I want to keep it. So I will =~)

Last edited:

J'sSilverSnake

Established Member
do to unfortunate circumstances i have to sel this beautiful 2.3 polished whipple. I have a 3.1 rr pullie and the 3.5 factory. I am including both and will throw in a free head cooling mod just got from lethal havent even opened. I will take $2600 shipped for the whole package of goodies. It is a first gen with the window on it. I just got all this stuff last week and have $2800 invested and didnt even take them out of the boxes yet. I will get pics up tomoro.

$ 2000

Users who are viewing this thread