2.3 Kenne Bell and Granatelli COPS

Lightning_Bolt

2002 Lightning
Established Member
SALE PENDING ON KENNE BELL

2.3 Kenny Bell New and tested. I "tested" this KB for about 300 miles to be sure it works good and it does. J/K. Tested means I used it for about 300 miles and then the new 3.4 whipple came out. So now I want the Whipple. So I am selling this at about $500 less than a Brand New KB. Also I have 8 Granatelli COPS for sale slightly Used and tested.
Buy from someone with excellent Ebay feed back. Over 99% positive feedback and over 2000 Ebay sales. Pay with paypal to be safe, add 3%.

Prices:

KB with 2.75 pully = $2200 + shipping
8 Granatelli COPS = $200 + shipping

toys_1.jpg

Last edited:

Lightning_Bolt

2002 Lightning
Established Member
sqlightning said:
Is this the KB that had a busted bushing in a previous thread you posted?
This is NOT the same KB that had a busted bushing in one of my previous threads I posted. That KB finally locked up. The rotors inside touched each other and melted them together (see pic). It could not be rebuilt as the case was also scarred for life. So I bought me a brand new KB as seen in pic above with headers. I bought a new KB, headers and other goodies to go with my brand new built motor. I had the new KB on my truck for about a month of testing. It works great. The only reason I wanna sell it is to get a 3.4 whipple.

kbjunk1.jpg

Last edited:

todd abbott

Established Member
I understand the expense you've had with a tossed blower plus the new one, but if you do some searching in the used forums your at least 600.00-700.00 high on the blower alone, I'm sure you know this but as soon as the 2.3 Whipple came out the 2.3 KB was dead, it's just not as refined, IMO cut your losses and move on. Good luck, T

NZBling

Established Member
hit me up on my cell, i will not be able to get on the internet for a couple days! I am interested in the COPS! 979-492-1132 thanks Carl Boyd

Lightning_Bolt

2002 Lightning
Established Member
I understand the expense you've had with a tossed blower plus the new one, but if you do some searching in the used forums your at least 600.00-700.00 high on the blower alone, I'm sure you know this but as soon as the 2.3 Whipple came out the 2.3 KB was dead, it's just not as refined, IMO cut your losses and move on. Good luck, T

I have done some searching on the forums as far back as I could and I did not find any KB blowers for $600 or $700 cheaper than mine. I have searched and priced mine according to the ones I found. If you read about the ones below that were listed on this site you will see that mine is priced about right. You can always make me an offer. Mine is 25% off retail for a new blower. I have not seen one cheaper than that for a new blower. I have seen cheaper blower but they have more miles on them and are priced accordingly. The 2.3 KB is not yet obsolete. Mine is $2,000 less than the new whipple, so it is still a great option.
==========================
ViciousJay
roughly 4,000 miles, came off a 2002 Lightning with a built motor, 3.5 pulley included, pics and video will be up soon, if interested PM ME, selling for a friend but id be happy to answer any questions you have.

This one has more miles than mine, no smaller pulley and is just selling for a friend.
===============================================================
Fade 2 Black
Sold for $2000 with no pulley and 15k miles on it.

This one sold and had many more miles than mine.
==========================================================
keith2547 (4 posts)
Buddy of mine is selling a 2.3 Kenne bell off his 2002 Lightning for $2,000 only has about 2,000 miles.pm me if intrested.

This one is only a buddy of his and has more miles than mine. This user only has 4 posts. not really a user of this board.
=================================================================
silverzz28
Has almost 20K on blower. Truck made over 600rwhp on motor. Guarranteed no problems with the blower. Truck has seen 20 psi
2300 shipped

Has a lot more miles than mine and wants more money. Was on a truck that made 600hp, so you know in 20k miles on it, it was spun hard and a lot. It was defintaly used.
=====================================================
onefiine69
This is coming off my 2003 Lightning. Has 4k miles use. Only 5-8 passes at the track. $2,000.

Does not say comes with pulley so probably does not. Mine does. and mine is $200 more but has less miles and a pulley so I would say about the same bang for buck. Mine has no passes at the track, has not been over 4500 rpm. Mine could be cheaper than his, you dont know untill you make an offer.
======================================================

I say I am priced about right. Also I have great Ebay feedback rating. I take credit cards or paypal. With all this being said it is still only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Last edited:

NZBling

Established Member
whats the lowest you will take on the COPS??? I really want them but its going to be hard right now to get them at 200! can you come down a little and i will take them!! Thanks 979-492-1132 Carl

Users who are viewing this thread