2.2 L Kenne Bell Install Instructions

cobralover03

Established Member
Can anybody help me out with providing me with 2.2 L Kenne bell installation guide? Having some issues of installing the KB CAI, i dont want to mess it up and did anybody build a shield for it because on rainy day i dont know how water wont get into it.

Thanks guys

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Can anybody help me out with providing me with 2.2 L Kenne bell installation guide? Having some issues of installing the KB CAI, i dont want to mess it up and did anybody build a shield for it because on rainy day i dont know how water wont get into it.

Thanks guys

The inner fender splash shields are supposed to prevent that.

whereami775

Established Member
The inner fender splash shields are supposed to prevent that.

I am looking for the install guide myself. Once the intercooler is removed, there were 5 bolts at the inlet holding the s/c to the plate. Anyone know the torque on these bolts? Or just good and tight with some thread locker? Also, is there a line that connects to the bypass switch? I don't want to spend hours searching for a line that doesn't exist if there isn't. Last question: there's a green gasket that was between the s/c and the plate. I looked at it, and found that it was smaller than the opening. Should I cut it to fit? Or leave it alone?

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Users who are viewing this thread