2.2 Kenne Bell w/quick change kit and pulleys

leo_svt00

Established Member
2.2 Kennebell for sale asking price $2,300 plus ride, with the sale I will include the installed quick change pulley with three pulley sizes 2.76 (installed) 2.90 & 3.10, blower is pretty clean and low mileage, car only been driven on weekends, is not very common see KB with this type of quick change Kit, quick change kit is a Billet Flow brand, Blower still in the car and only will be removed when is paid, if some want to see it running before the buy. The reason I want to sell is because I want to to buy a 3.4 Whipple. Car is making very close to 600 RWHP with this blower and it screams at WOT........ any question I can be contacted to this phone # 620 640 7618....Thank you! Also I have a excellent condition Stage 5 Steig. Port job with a Motoblue quick change and 2.7 pulley installed and polished Accufab Plenum for $1000(paid $550 just for port job and not including shipping both way) but I will knock down $150 if a stock blower is given on change.

Here's a link to eBay listing with pix:

2003-2004 Ford Svt Cobra 2.2 Kenne Bell | eBay

Last edited:

SVT Zorro

Established Member
This is a GEN 2 Kennebell, for questions you can call ar 620 640 7618
:rockon: very low mileage blower less tha 1000 miles car only been driven on weekends............. if sold blower will be removed after 29th of November 2011 due to car has appointment the 28th tom get pilot bering replaced, that one that came with the new clutch kit sucks! :shrug:

leo_svt00

Established Member
Blower sold to New Edge.
PayPal received.
Item will be shipped as soon as payment clears.

Users who are viewing this thread