2.2 Kenne Bell for sale

RTR GHIG

Established Member
Recently rebuilt by Kenne Bell 1300 miles ago. I bought this KB from Racerat on here. I bought it from her when it was rebuilt at 800 miles, and I have only put 500 mile on it since then. It currently has a 2.93 BF pulley on it, but I will also include the 3.4 BF pulley I have as well. The main seal went out so Racerat sent it back to them for a complete recondition including updating to the new style snout that doesn't blow oil. I have no problems with this blower, I'm simply upgrading to a 2.8H. I will have the blower off of the car by the end of next week. I'm asking $2450.00 obo for it, and that's with shipping included in the price.

watermark.php

watermark.php

RTR GHIG

Established Member
All PM's have been replied. The car in the pics is Racerat's. Mine is a redfire Cobra. Nothing is different btwn the cars except for the color of the cars,lol. I will also be selling my factory halfshafts as well once I get them taken out the sametime as the KB.

watermark.php

Last edited:

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
97topless snake said:
What the numbers on the dyno sheet?

TTT
636/585ish

As he said, this blower has very few miles since the rebuild. I sold it because I wanted a shiny 2.6. I should have stuck with the 2.2, it made more power. :bash:

RTR GHIG

Established Member
As of right now, the order of people interested in the KB are:
1. Hitman#1
2. whocares
3. ScottCobra
4. Prtfree

That list was compiled from who PM'd me 1st and so on. Again, remember this won't be off my car til next week.;-)

03cobrarocks

Established Member
racerat said:
636/585ish

As he said, this blower has very few miles since the rebuild. I sold it because I wanted a shiny 2.6. I should have stuck with the 2.2, it made more power. :bash:

how does that work?

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
03cobrarocks said:
how does that work?
I'm just not impressed with the new blower. Granted, I don't have real numbers for it yet because when it was on the dyno to check A/F, it wasn't holding boost because the boost bypass broke after less than 20 miles of driving.

As it sits, I have a smaller lower and larger upper than I had with the 2.2. It's making the same amount of boost and trapping the same mph. The $'s spent = no gain except aesthetics.

MikeW

Established Member
Thanks for posting about the 2.6 Racerat ... I may just go the Whipple Way if i cant find a good used 2.2 KB.

Whocares if you get it I will drive down for the install party :beer:

03cobrarocks

Established Member
racerat said:
I'm just not impressed with the new blower. Granted, I don't have real numbers for it yet because when it was on the dyno to check A/F, it wasn't holding boost because the boost bypass broke after less than 20 miles of driving.

As it sits, I have a smaller lower and larger upper than I had with the 2.2. It's making the same amount of boost and trapping the same mph. The $'s spent = no gain except aesthetics.

hmm... well that is kinda uncool

Users who are viewing this thread