2.1L Kenne Bell Intercooled

war_machine92

Banned
what are the pros/cons of this? spent all night last night lookin up vids of fox stangs that have it, looks like a big pain in the ass to get it set up just right but looks to me like the hard work definitely pays off when its time to play. damn thing sure does whine!

war_machine92

Banned
from what ive been reading, looks like it could be setup a lot cleaner than what a centrifugal charger or turbo which is playing a big part in getting my attention. all that instant power from a lightly modded 302 with this thing, so i'm really wondering what it would do with my new plan, a dominator 393 short block from CHP, already filled with a forged rotating assembly, 8.5:1 compression, then slap on some worked over AFR 205's with 64cc combustion chambers, not sure on cam just yet, then for transmission a viper specd T-56 magnum 6 speed/quicktime bell housing/driveshaft from DD performance, and re-doing my rear end gears to 3.27 .... thats the setup i would be thinkin about puttin the kenne bell on. i would think with the right fuel setup this would EASILY be capable of anywhere between 6-700 hp but thats just me. who all could fill me in on this and set me straight with it all. leaving the floor open to any and all.

Users who are viewing this thread