2/19 - Dallas Lunch GTG

coleman

Established Member
The weather forecast for Saturday does continue to look bad, so I'm making an executive decision and moving this to Sunday!

So, same time, but next day... Sunday, 2/20 from 1 to 3pm

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Sunday works form me.

GOT MY CAR BACK LAST NIGHT :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :banana: :banana: :banana: :coolman:

-Brian

Bazuko

Established Member
I dont think I will make it, the weather isnt looking to good, and I am getting my car back on monday, after her lil change of heart :D

coleman

Established Member
Bazuko, I recently changed the date of the GTG to Sunday in hopes of more favorable weather :thumbsup:

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
what if it still raining s on Sunday? You'all afraid of getting your cars wet or something. They aren't the Wicked Witches of the West, some may say so. So it will stay Sunday rain or shine?

coleman

Established Member
Yes, Sunday rain or shine ... forecast was for rain most of today and nice tomorrow.
As usual, they're wrong!

Anyway, come in whatever you can ... we can always show wallet size photos of our loved ones ... cars :)
So, Sunday, 1pm -- rain or shine!

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
My car was clean until Friday night :( Oh well, black is such a hard color to keep clean...and yes, I know my sig says Silver ..to make a long story short, they sold me a silver 04 and when they went to pick it up, they found out that someone had stolen the wheels..needless to say, I chose not to get that one as much as I wanted Silver. Anyhoo, see yall there.

coleman

Established Member
A little damp out this morning, but I hope it dries off soon and stays that way! :burnout:

T minus 3:30 and counting...

Users who are viewing this thread