2 03 cobras at carlisle ford nat'l

SVTman74

stupid people make me mad
Established Member
I saw 2 black verts at carlisle SWEET YOU GUY are in for some great fun. the car runs smooth and relativly quiet at idle I didnt here em get on it. I was late getting there. They are nice, I want one of those, they were also letting people sit in one of, and some ass tore the leather seat on the side. oh yea they had a marauder and the GT40 too lol.. I would post the pics but we have seen every angle there is, and well if there at the rouge lot then it is a matter of weeks if not days till there gone. I work at wayne assembly and we have a holding lot there and it has GTs in it. but no cobras.,

Friendchicken

:bash: never too many pics! :lol1:

I have yet to see a decent side view of a black 03 coupe.... I am so sick of seeing the blue and grey instead of my black.

Friendchicken

YOU are the man! I ordered black and I have to wait till end of Sept for mine :) A pic will do till then if I have to wait :beer:

A96VENOM

Established Member
I was there this weekend didn't see any coupes just 2 black convertibles, they were awesome.

SVTman74

stupid people make me mad
Established Member
carlisle200292.jpg

no that is not me in it, I wish it was though

carlisle200296.jpg

Red2k3cobra

Very nice pics!!! verts look awesome in black, I would of liked to get black but its a pain to clean.
later,
Ronald:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread