2-0 in another night...

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Well I headed back up to the new place that I found where a lot of ppl hang out at. I pull up and try to run a white WRX and he agrees but then decides to run me in his blue RSX-S turbo. We head out and he wants to do a roll and I start in second. After the three honks he pulls a car on me off the bat. So I play catch up and end up pulling almost 3 cars on him after 120mph. So we head back to the shopping center and he decides he wants to run me in the WRX but from a dig. Now a dig is my weak spot but I agree. We head out and after three honks he pulls an easy 4 cars on me. But at 120mph I shut it down with a 2 car lead on him. Get back to the shopping center and nobody wanted to talk to me. damn.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Against the WRX I actually tried something new that I have been working on lately. Like usual I took first gear to 2500rpm. But in second gear I actually took it all the way to 6100rpm but at half throttle. In third gear I held traction pretty well until mid boost where I had to 3/4 throttle it then get back on it again. Third gear is when I pulled up next to him and 4th was when I passed him.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Also not that its going to help or anything but I am taking my car to the shop on Monday to get my fuel pressure back up. O'er the last week my fuel pressure has dropped from 32psi at idle to 27-28psi at idle. Also my belt slips @ 9psi. I think I am going to try a smaller belt and replace the fuel filter and check the ground on my external fuel pump along with checking o'er the intank fuel pump. Only thing I am going to get out of doing all this is more power which I don't need but I am worried about the fuel pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread