2-0 for the year so far...but unimpressive

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
My gfs friend is in town and wanted to go for a Cobra ride. So we were cruising around (g/f is 5' 2 so she was in the backseat...bless her soul) just driving down I4. Well, a camaro merges onto I4 and is looking over at me. He decides to be cool and just gun it...ok whatever. About 3-4 miles down I eventually ended up getting even with him (i guess he slowed down to let me catch up) and as soon as I get even he guns it...again I ignore him...only this time he throws the hazards on :lol: So I decide to put this clown in his place, i mash the gas and reel him in within about 3-4 seconds. I'm just barely past him as I'm letting the car slow down naturally when he decides to hit it...I drop it and toast him like he was literally standing still. I don't think I've ever raced someone that looked like it was quite literally not moving. I must have put 30 cars on him in about 5 seconds or so. It was so bad my gfs friend was like "was he even racing?" :lol:

So finally I'm on my way home on University when this RX7 (the girls called it a weedwacker...if you heard it you'd understand why) is kind of next to me and just randomly hits it. I laugh, punch it, and dust him without even shifting out of 4th. He then decides to fly by, which I promptly denied by downshifting this time and putting another few train lengths on him.

Needless to say, whenever I'm in the Cobra, I never find any good cars to race, and never get to race anything good.

Sorry for the meaningless kill(s) story, but it's all I've gotten this year so far. Although I only have taken the Cobra out twice now.

Last edited:

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
LOL I appologize the camaro was a v6! forgot to mention that that's why it was so funny and I didn't consider it a "good" race and ignored him. Upon further review, I think I put more than 30 car lenghts on him in that 5 seconds...I mean there's no way to tell but it was bad, I kind of feel like 30 car lenghts is underexagerating...I love running into LS1's :) Even some LT1's can be nasty and I've been beaten now and then by them.

Mods are...not stock :D

Users who are viewing this thread