1st year in my dd L

88 347 stroker

Established Member
welll i have had my 01 white L for a year now and i still love it. i have been using it as my dd and i put about 11k miles this last year. the truck has 97k miles on it now and its still running strong. the only mods are a k&n cai and exhaust lowering kit and a hard bed cover. having the truck comes in handy, i built a fence at my house this past summer and used the L to haul the wood. i even take out the passenger seat and throw my 3 dogs in it and take them to the dog park. its a blast to drive and fun to work on. ill try to post up some pics when i get home n i figure it how to.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Mine is also a DD, it has been since I got in Aug 07. Its my only ride, so I had put furniture, trash, a baskeball hoop and stand, bunch of other stuff.

I love every minute of it, its my dream truck.

Engine mods are a K&N intake and a Flowmasters exhaust. Lots of supensions mods though

mkb116

Established Member
I would love to get an L for a daily driver, but the mileage kills me.

Im driving a Accord at the moment, 25 mpg.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
I would love to get an L for a daily driver, but the mileage kills me.

Im driving a Accord at the moment, 25 mpg.

I would like to have something like that too. Dont wanna put too many miles on it. Currently its a 88K and change.

Thinking of getting 05-06 Honda CBR 600RR for a daily.

moot09

Established Member
Always thought it would be cool to have sb L. would look sick pulling the cobra:)

slow232

I
Established Member
Every time i contemplate selling it i remind myself about how handy it is to have a truck. I will always have a truck and what better truck to have then a Lightning.

88 347 stroker

Established Member
yea im geting 14 mpg with a mix of city and highway. my wife just bought me an 06 R6 raven with under 5k miles on it for an anniverasy gift :banana:. its sweet n i cant wait for summer. got a great deal on it bec it was her brothers. but i still love my L.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
yea im geting 14 mpg with a mix of city and highway. my wife just bought me an 06 R6 raven with under 5k miles on it for an anniverasy gift :banana:. its sweet n i cant wait for summer. got a great deal on it bec it was her brothers. but i still love my L.

Cool bro, sweet bike

Users who are viewing this thread