1st time (SVT) Mustang owner

cobracory

Established Member
First time owner

Been lerking around here for the past 2 months or so.

Picked up my 2003 Ford SVT Mustang Cobra 10th Anniversary Edition (coupe) on Friday June 27th.

Went for a short test drive a couple weeks before my arrival and loved it. Oh and... I only learned to drive standard between the time I bought the car and when I went for the test drive. :)
Still getting the feel of the car and figuring out this driving thing with both feet and both hands. :) Isn't the same, but is much more fun!! :thumbsup: So if you see a black (10th Anniv) coupe in Toronto jerking forward and stalling, it is probably me still learning. :lol: Only kidding... getting used to it very quickly.

No plans for any mods or anything for the car. The car is my daily (summer) drive, and plan to keep it totally stock. (I know, I say that now!)

I have always wanted a Mustang, and obviously, if I could afford it, a Cobra. My father had an '86, and it was only a 4-cyclinder. Loved driving with him in the car; I was never old enough to drive at the time, but the passenger seat was the next best place to be. :)

Due to recent life events had the opportunity to walk into a dealership and get one. My 1/4-life crisis car since I haven't reached middle age yet. :)

Last edited:

ssssnake

Established Member
Congratulations Cory! In a few months, you won't understand how you EVER lived without your Cobra. Enjoy!

cobracory

Established Member
ssssnake, yah.. in a few months I won't know how I ever "drove" an automatic. that is one thing I am really enjoying... as painful as it is learning how to drive stick, it is so much fun.

RedfireVenom, i have no plans for any mods right now. a drop in k&n filter, but aside from that i dont think i'll be adding anything else. i love the car as is. of course, i say that now... 72 hours after i picked her up. :)

03Redfire Cobra

Toss my salad?
Established Member
Hi.:p

strongbad.JPG

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Willkommen! Dábro pazhálovatch'! Karibu! Bienvenido! Swaagatam! Merhaba! Ni hao! Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread