1st time in snow roads (SVT Focus content)

u1cobra

Established Member
I imported Cooper's newest all season tires "ZEON RS3-G1" from SummitRacing a month ago.
IMG_5614.jpg

Today, I tried on snow roads first time.
IMG_5595.jpg

This was my first ever driven @ snow roads in back country.
That was fun and scenery was beautiful.
IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_4289.jpg

IMG_4297.jpg

IMG_4285.jpg

IMG_4290.jpg

IMG_4330.jpg

IMG_4341.jpg

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
That's some gorgeous scenery there and one very clean SVT! I just put Blizzaks on my CO SVT EAP ZX3 yesterday. I found a set of 16" wheels so I wouldn't have to run my 17's in the snow. Funny thing is that it was 64 degrees here yesterday, which is REALLY warm for Pittsburgh in January. I'm excited to see the difference in grip when we get some snow. The Nittos on the car were scary in even the lightest snow or cold weather.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 70

u1cobra

Established Member
How did the car handle on the snow with those tires?
just drove slow and easy to brake

That's some gorgeous scenery there and one very clean SVT! I just put Blizzaks on my CO SVT EAP ZX3 yesterday. I found a set of 16" wheels so I wouldn't have to run my 17's in the snow. Funny thing is that it was 64 degrees here yesterday, which is REALLY warm for Pittsburgh in January. I'm excited to see the difference in grip when we get some snow. The Nittos on the car were scary in even the lightest snow or cold weather.
Thank you.:)
I thought try to get cheap 16" rims and studless tires , same as you.
But I'm living in Tokyo, there is snow falling less than two or three times in winter.
So I don't need studless tires.
And I found this tire last summer.
Cooper saids this ZEON RS3-G1 all season tire has nice cornering capability on dry, so I think it's match for my syle.
BTW today's temperature where I took pics was 27-30 degrees.

Users who are viewing this thread