1st time goin to Las Vegas...what do i need to know?!?!

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
vegas.jpg

white_gt500

Established Member
You're going to have a hangover and you're going to get laid. Those are two guarantees when you go to Vegas.

haha you are a wise man, im sure many bad decisions are going to be made this weeknd my friend!! i will def try and get many worth while pics to put up!!

16kOrBust

Established Member
x2 on drinking a lot of water! Especially BEFORE going out to drink! Just drink a ton of water all day long and it will help keep the headaches and hangovers at bay enough to enjoy the whole trip.

RussZTT

Established Member
Im in a bind. Friend of mine was taking me, him, and 2 girls on a trip that he already paid for. Everything is paid for but he now can't go but still told us to go. Agenda..

Limo to pick us up at my house, private jet to Miami. Penthouse suite at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach in Miami. VIP table at Mansion, VIP table at Nikki Beach. Then Sunday another jet to Vegas with a suite at The Palms until Tuesday. Never been to Vegas so I have no clue. I'm torn because I feel bad he can't make it. This is a good thread on what to do there though...

white_gt500

Established Member
I'm hoping to enjoy it fully and make some good memories, going to try some gambling and see what happens with it!!

03 VENOM

Established Member
Im in a bind. Friend of mine was taking me, him, and 2 girls on a trip that he already paid for. Everything is paid for but he now can't go but still told us to go. Agenda..

Limo to pick us up at my house, private jet to Miami. Penthouse suite at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach in Miami. VIP table at Mansion, VIP table at Nikki Beach. Then Sunday another jet to Vegas with a suite at The Palms until Tuesday. Never been to Vegas so I have no clue. I'm torn because I feel bad he can't make it. This is a good thread on what to do there though...

What does your friend do for $$$ ?

03 VENOM

Established Member
Investing. Suppose to start working with him starting next week for a career change.

Awesome!!

Have a blast out there, man!

I love Las Vegas. I was out there twice last year. Stayed at the Venetian and Mandalay Bay.

RussZTT

Established Member
Hit me up when you get out here. I have a couple connections. How many are gonna be in your group?
IF we go, just the 2 of us. We have VIP at Rain but that's all I know as of right now. We may try just stay in Miami and do Vegas at a later time. If we do head out I will let you know. :beer:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I'm hoping to enjoy it fully and make some good memories, going to try some gambling and see what happens with it!!

This is what I've done... When I walk into my hotel to check in, before even checking in, I go to a roulette table that is trending some colors. I put $100 down on the opposite color, if it hit's, good week and going to make some money. If it doesn't hit, I keep playing until I'm broke :beer:

RussZTT

Established Member
Well, the reason he was unable to go was because his mom is in the hospital. Just found out about an hour ago his mom passed away. We decided to go to Miami but cancel the Vegas trip.

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
sorry to hear about your friend's mother, but rain vip is amazing, a big group of friends and I went last march, and did vip at ghost bar and rain....cost a fortune but holy crap was it amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread