1st time at the track

Big_Torch

Banned
Being my first time ever to drag any car I was really nervous. I think my first pass was a 14.8 b/c i had the tc on and hit the limiter in 1st and was all boggled. Finally managed to get what i felt was a reasonable time slip. Keep in mind I've only had the car since december and its my first manual.

RT .779
60' 2.153
1/8 8.550
1/4 13.019
MPH 111.46

The car dynod last week 377HP 373TQ

I know with this MPH I can run A LOT faster, but now I need more practice, just about every run I would hop right out of the gate, talked to a lot of people who were having traction problems and running .2 to .3 slower than usual. It was a great day too, about 50-55 degrees, partly cloudy and not that windy. I had a blast and it was hard to leave, Made 2 passes on Low fuel and figured I was pusing my luck. It was a 2-3 mile drive to the highway on gravel, and I didnt want to run outa gas on that!

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
Think thats a pretty good time for your first time. Work that 60ft down a bit and you'll be in the 12's easy.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Yea thats a dam good time sence you said you only been driving a manual sence december? Thats way better then some of the times people post on these boards, Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread