1'st race with a EVO

MARK C

Established Member
Out on woodward after the pistons win. Who do I see up ahead.. a black evo, huge wing and all. We hit a red light...I give him a small rev, he does the same. I thought he would launch hard on me (his only chance to be ahead) but he launched much like myself...rolled out in first..I heard him go to WOT, I followed.Through 1'st I had him bye a car..grab 2'nd..put another 2 to 3 cars on him. Good guy though..we gave each other a wave before he turned up ahead. Not more than 2 miles down the road..I came across another evo.this one undercover, no wing or emblems. we hit a red I did hear his turbo, I was suprized, he would not race. Then I ran into a SRT8, 425 horse low 13's stock. First one I've seen on the road. We were going about 35 or so,I was in 2'nd I hammed it spun pretty good. That must have been enough for him, as he didn't want any after that. All and all a good day for the Cobra!

fre

Established Member
That's probably why the other evo took that crap off so people would leave him alone heh. I am thinking about the wing delete. I might even pick up a tenth.

Users who are viewing this thread