1st kill in the terminator

Don03cobra

Established Member
Out for a cruise in my very small town of 1800 people … I was just going to get my 10th anniversary up to operating temp and into boost once or twice and then go back home… until I saw another mustang on my road…. looked like a 99-04 gt hard top… definitely had exhaust and a vanity plate but I know nothing else.
I followed him close on our way out of town to the 55 mph speed limit open highway (no cops)
I pulled around and passed him like a bat out of hell… and then got back into the right lane… hovered at about 55…. after a minute or so he decided to play… he pulled left and "tried" to pass.
I let him get just to my door and dropped into 3rd and eased into it, shifted into 4th at 6K… and had about 4 bus lengths on him….
It was an easy kill but the 1st kill in over 10 years…… it felt awesome.. I was SO geeking out.. he he…

my o3 cobra makes 470 hp and 490 tq
Just pulled and tuned.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Nice kill, hopefully you will find someone who is a little more of a challenge next time.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Interesting - so you had a Terminator and sold it in 04 - and then bought one again 10yrs later. Talk about being haunted by a car - must have been a long 10yrs. I bet it feels good to be back in the saddle.

Last edited:

Don03cobra

Established Member
The vanity plate was just his/her initial and last name. It wasn't anything stating anything about the car.
And yes - out of the 30+ muscle/toy cars/motorcycles I have had, the 03 cobra was the one that I have missed the most.

b_dike

Established Member
Congratulations, I remember my first kill in the cobra. Not much of a challenge for me either, but a 911 gt3 tried doing a fly bye on me. Put a stop to his pull then easily walked on by. I had the same geeking out moument afterward too. Lol... good times.

Jonberlin

Established Member
Congratulations, I remember my first kill in the cobra. Not much of a challenge for me either, but a 911 gt3 tried doing a fly bye on me. Put a stop to his pull then easily walked on by. I had the same geeking out moument afterward too. Lol... good times.

A 911 Gt3 is quite a bit faster than a 99-04 GT though!!! ;)

jonny

Users who are viewing this thread