1st kill after mods with t/c on!!!! Yeah I suck!!!! LOL

SVT Monster

Established Member
So I run to Subway about dusk this evening cause that seems to be when the muscle is on the road around here and sure enough. A 00-01 model Ws-6 decides to roll up and try my lil DSG Term. I was so tore up I forgot about the traction control all together almost bit my steering wheel on launch!!!! Never the less the Cobra venom took over the generic motors car and it got UGLY!!!!:burnout:

b_dike

Established Member
Nice kill man... I've left tc on before when I was leaving a car show. Went to show off for some kids standing on the side of the road, and bog. It was a little embarrassing, but just than I notice a cop coming down the road in the opposite direction. My lucky day lol

Dadarkside

Quicksilver
Established Member
So I run to Subway about dusk this evening cause that seems to be when the muscle is on the road around here and sure enough. A 00-01 model Ws-6 decides to roll up and try my lil DSG Term. I was so tore up I forgot about the traction control all together almost bit my steering wheel on launch!!!! Never the less the Cobra venom took over the generic motors car and it got UGLY!!!!:burnout:
good kill

fightermatt

Established Member
If its not raining, I always turn off traction control after I start the car, good kill though, imagine how bad you would've beaten him if you hadn't stumbled on the start.

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
If its not raining, I always turn off traction control after I start the car, good kill though, imagine how bad you would've beaten him if you hadn't stumbled on the start.

I do the same, you never know when you might want to spin the tires

aarons04cobra

Established Member

dont feel bad. I was at the track one time and had shut my cobra off in line waiting to make another run. forgot to turn the traction control off and went up to the burnout box, and proceeded to attempt my brake stand... didnt work well haha. happens to the best of us!

Users who are viewing this thread