1st Detail with Adams Products GT500

PolandDogs

Established Member
Just thought I would share some pictures of my first detail with Adams products. I am really happy with every product I used and strongly recommend them for all your car cleaning needs. The pictures are updated to the "Brilliant Glaze" step I still have to finish with "Americana Wax" I ran out of time and had to come back to work but will be finished on my next day off.

Steps
1. Wash(Engine, Tires, Fender Wells and as much as underneath I could reach and see)
2. Alcohol 50/50 Wipedown
3. Clay Bar
4. Adams Waterless Wash
5. VRT on Trim and Tires
6. VRT on engine and In and Out spray on engine and both upper and lower grills
7. Revive Hand Polish
8. Alcohol 50/50 wipedown
9. Quick Sealant (On wheels also)
10. Brilliant Glaze
11. My last step will be Americana Wax when I get there

So big thanks to Adams Polishes and Products I will be a customer for life

Here's a few pictures enjoy! Thanks Matt

100_0101_zpsd4e18813.jpg

100_0100_zps71bbe96f.jpg

100_0099_zps578c5bac.jpg

100_0093_zpsc2aea9c2.jpg

100_0092_zpsc6016258.jpg

100_0087_zpsbe925024.jpg

100_0066_zps26bd2f62.jpg

100_0052_zps95e4f73f.jpg

100_0050_zps49790f61.jpg

100_0047_zpseeed8fa7.jpg

100_0046_zps960d32b6.jpg

100_0042_zpscccf81e0.jpg

100_0038_zps5ec88a22.jpg

100_0037_zps59ed8b6a.jpg

100_0035_zpsa39078cd.jpg

100_0034_zpsb19817ee.jpg

redrocket16

Established Member
Looks just like it rolled off the showroom. Nice work!! +1 for Adam's products, although some of the company changes recently have me looking in a different detailng direction they still have some top notch items.

2FORDS

Established Member
That is a GREAT looking car.(nice shop/garage also). Im an Adams user also kinda has thru a loop into the works with all the personel changes and product changes!

PolandDogs

Established Member
Looks just like it rolled off the showroom. Nice work!! +1 for Adam's products, although some of the company changes recently have me looking in a different detailng direction they still have some top notch items.

Thank you! ahh I dunno about all that...there are some minor swirls but i didnt expect them to come out because I didnt machine polish but I am pretty happy though....yea i know what you mean i am on their website looking everyday at stuff

va boy

Established Member
Very nice work, car looks sharp, that front end shot is nasty! I love Adam's products as well, just got a shipment in last week. Just trying to find a little time to use some of it on the car.

Last edited:

PolandDogs

Established Member
Very nice work, car looks sharp, that front end shot is nasty! I love Adam's products as well, just got a shipment in last week. Just trying to find a little time to use some of it on the car.

Thank you! I just cut out them "Static" headlight covers the other day right before the pics took me about a half an hour i am pretty happy with em. Cant complain with Walmart tint haha. I think it made the car look way meaner! Yea i placed an order over the weekend also, time is always the problem with everything! Work gets in my way of fun.

RC-5.0

Established Member
Little confused about why you needed a 50/50 alcohol wipedown and why you used Waterless car wash.. That stuff is usually for a quick wipe-down at a show or something.

I too use a lot of Adam's stuff, but I recently have been experimenting with different products, some of which I like better...just got some Pinnacle SSII Carnuaba and at first glance seems a little better than Americana.

Nice job on the car though!:rockon:
RC

PolandDogs

Established Member
Little confused about why you needed a 50/50 alcohol wipedown and why you used Waterless car wash.. That stuff is usually for a quick wipe-down at a show or something.

I too use a lot of Adam's stuff, but I recently have been experimenting with different products, some of which I like better...just got some Pinnacle SSII Carnuaba and at first glance seems a little better than Americana.

Nice job on the car though!:rockon:
RC

I did a 50/50 to strip the old wax, i did the waterless wash instead of a regular wash to get the clay bar and detail spray reminiscents off, plus i did most of the detailing when it was dark and our garage is really clean enough that we dont wash our cars and work in it really. I did another 50/50 alcohol wipe down after the revive polish to prepare for the quick sealant because it has to adhere to bare clear coat. I hope this answers your questions and I appreciate your questions also thanks for the comment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread