1st day out and 2 sweet kills!!

MARK C

Established Member
Finally... a nice day here in Michigan! Have not had the Cobra out since Nov.
Out for a cuzise on Woodward. I was suprised bye a Infinty M45. He was faster than I would have thought. He tried and tried, but no luck.
The next race, right after the M45. Was a Nice sounding silver SS Camaro. We came out of the hole slow. He waited till I was in 2nd and then tried. We were even with me pulling just a little, slammed 3rd and started to pull harder...shut down when I was about 2 cars in front. The next light we talked, he asked if I was turbocharged, I said no, S/C. I asked what kind of power he had...he said LS1 cammed and few other things. I told him I had 427@ the wheels he said he was 410@ the wheels. He said nice car, and gave me thumbs up, I did the same, and he turned off. Nice guy!
Sweet day a on Wooward to say the least!

Last edited:

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I wish I had stayed in MI long enough to have my car to prowl around on the storied Woodward blvd. Sounds like you're in for a long fun summer!

MARK C

Established Member
chucknorris289 said:
Sweet kills, I am running a very similar combo to you, have you ever run yours at the track? Any numbers?

Last time @ the track, could NOT hook up @ all, with the Nitto DRs, 2.2 was the best 60ft I could do, I ran the best ET of 12.5, and the best MPH of 117. I've got MT ET streets now, and should be well into the 11's.

Users who are viewing this thread