1st Annual Pacific West Coast Fun Ford Weekend Cruise!!!

1Sicgt

Established Member
I have been selected as one the cruise leader for the AllFordMustangs.com Fun Ford Weekend cruise S.F. to L.A. I will have all the info you guys want, and any question please feel free to ask.

The cruise will take place the Morning of October 31st and Magnussen Ford in Fremont, CA has asked to be the starting point for the cruise. They will offer breakfest for all of us before we leave. More info to come, i hope to see all of you, This is a big weekend for ford lovers--All fords are welcome , if you want a flyer sent to you please PM me with your mailing address!!!

L.A. (Palmdale) is having its first Ford Fun Weekend, Drag racing, car shows, prizes and I am going to see if we can have a saturday night at Chili's. All the cruise legs will have spots to stop and pick up poker cards- make it a poker run, There are 3 cruise starting points, S.F. area, Las Vegas and San Diego. Also the thousands of $$ in raffle prises that will be available to registered cruisers!!

AFM Fun Ford Weekend Cruise 2003!!!!!

Be sure to also register for the cruise so you can enter yourself to win the free raffles, and recieve your complementry goodie bag with lots of cool things. The only way to do that is register here ---> AFM Fun Ford Weekend Cruise 2003!!!!!

It's completly free to register, and trust me its worth it. Goodie bags will not be givin out to those who do not register for the cruise. So be sure to take 2 seconds and register.

And for those who are unfamilar with this event.

This year is the 1st Annual Pacific West Coast Fun Ford Weekend. This event includes a weekend of drag racing with all types of classes ranging from rookie to pro's. There will be a two day car show with separate judging for each day. A local cruise down there, and much more. This event is the cruise to Palmdale for the weekend. This is an Official Event.. Not some slapped together unorganized thing. There will be directions handed to every driver before we leave the starting location, and there will be random drivers throughout the group that will be in contact with each other via 2 way communications. So if there is a problem the group will not get separated. We leave as a group and will arive as one too. If you need more info please feel free to contact me direct via e-mail at: [email protected]

The San Francsico Leg's schedule looks like this:
Schedule of events for the Cruz starting point

7:30 am Meeting Showing up
8:00 am breakfest-Hosted by Magnussen Ford in Fremont
8:30 am Drivers meeting, directions, and goodie bags passed out.
9:00 am leave for cruise

This will be the route with a stop in Fresno also there are gas staions mapped out and stoping points

Leave at 9:00
1:Start out going Southeast on BALENTINE DR toward JOHN MUIR DR.0.39 miles
2:Turn LEFT onto STEVENSON BLVD.0.02 miles
3:Merge onto I-880 S toward SAN JOSE.12.50 miles
4:Merge onto US-101 S toward LOS ANGELES.32.49 miles
5:Take the CA-152 E/10TH STREET/PACHECO PASS RD exit.0.30 miles
6:Turn LEFT onto E 10TH ST/PACHECO PASS HWY/CA-152. Continue to follow PACHECO PASS HWY/CA-152.2.81 miles
7:Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto PACHECO PASS HWY/CA-152 E. Continue to follow CA-152 E.81.09 miles
8:Take CA-99 S.38.02 miles
9:Take the CENTRAL AVE exit toward MALAGA/CHESTNUT AVE.0.17 miles
10:Turn LEFT onto E CENTRAL AVE.0.35 miles
11:Turn RIGHT onto S CHESTNUT AVE.0.47 miles
TOTAL ESTIMATED TIME: 3 hours, 25 minutesTOTAL DISTANCE: 168.60 miles
Arive between 12:30 and 1:00

We will be stoping off in Fresno at CAPS BRIGHT HOT COATING (www.capsbhc.com)for a tour of there facilities and they will treat us to a BBQ lunch, and from there we will be heading out to Palmdale, where we will meet up with all the other cruise legs, at ruffly 5:00pm. This will be an event of large proportions.

Leave at 2:00
:Start out going North on S CHESTNUT AVE.0.11 miles
2:Merge onto CA-99 S.103.06 miles
3:Merge onto CA-58 E toward TEHACHAPI/MOJAVE.60.53 miles
4:CA-58 E becomes CA-14 S.34.47 miles
5:Take the AVENUE S exit.0.19 miles
6:Keep LEFT at the fork in the ramp.0.02 miles
7:Turn LEFT onto W AVE S.0.17 miles
8:W AVE S becomes E AVE S.4.83 miles
9:Turn RIGHT onto 47TH ST E/CA-138. Continue to follow CA-138.1.43 miles
10:Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto E AVENUE T.1.06 miles
TOTAL ESTIMATED TIME: 3 hours, 32 minutesTOTAL DISTANCE: 205.88 miles
Pull in around 5:30

Hotel has been selected, the Courtyard by Mariott, will be the Official Hotel of choise for this years festivites. They are offering us either a single King bed room, or 2 Queen beds room, for $69.99+taxes. This discount will be available directly throught the hotel begining next week, and hold guarenteed at this price through end of September.

The hotels address is:

530 West Ave. P
Palmdale, CA 93550
(661)947-4100
http://www.palmdale-courtyard.com/
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/artman/publish/article_280.shtml

To get the Discount rate you will have to specify you are with AFM or AllFordMustangs.com (The host of this years cruise and Official Host of the Fun Ford Weekend)

This hotel is located in the newer part of town. Nice area, so car theft should not be an issue, but like anything nobody is responsible if it happens.

The hotel also features and indoor pool/spa/bar/ and full restruant.

Any more info feel free to contact me directly at [email protected]

DesertLightning

Established Member
Have to try and make this one. Don't know what time I get in on the 31st from the east coast but this sounds like a good time.

Hmmm to bring the Lightning or the stang. Sure wish I have those trailer brakes set up, bring em both.:D

Users who are viewing this thread