1st Annual Hudson River Valley-Fall Foliage Drive

donaisenbrey

Established Member
Sunday October 20th......details to follow.

Here is where we are going to go.

I was driving up Rt. 9W yesterday in the Highland Falls area and everywhere I looked I saw S2000's. Some going in my direction and some going in the opposite direction. I joined a group of about 15 of them and they took me on some awesome roads.

Because I was the outsider I stayed at the rear of the group.....Mistake. Some jerk in a 928 pulled in front of me and he could not keep up with the Honda's........I lost the group, but not before we had traveled abut 35 miles.

My guess is that there must have been more than 50 S2000's. These guys are organized. Does anyone know where on the web they might hang out? I want to thank them for a great ride.

I just have to do those roads again, and what better time than Fall Foliage Season.

Anyone Interested????????.............Don

-

rotorhed

Established Member
(Slightly OT)
I'm heading up to Lime Rock this Friday afternoon for the weekend races and am staying in Saugerties. Will check out 9W instead of the Thruway. Are the tree's changing color already?

donaisenbrey

Established Member
Still mostly green. Max color should be in about a week and one-half (19th-20th) The Saugerties area may have more color for your Friday trip...............Don

matstang03

Established Member
Hey don, whats up? this is matt, i talked to you on the phone awhile back, i was going to meet up w/ you guys once before, but i wasn't able to, so i would def love to take a cruise w/ you guys. I live right off of 9w, so that would be easy for me to join you guys. It is a great time to drive on 9w this time of the year. keep me updated, i wil def go for a ride.
matt

COBRAJIM9999

Established Member
CRUISING AROUND

Hello there Don its Jim Maloney from LISVTOA. I went cruising with you that Sunday up by Bear Mountain State Park till that guy in the Roush had some front end probs. I was driving my 03 Torch Red Vert. The LISVTOA is having a Fall Foliage cruise on the 26th. Do you and others want to be a part of it. Email me back and I will set up a meeting place for everyone. Take care until than Don.:beer:

donaisenbrey

Established Member
Matt: At this point we are meeting a the Jaguar Dealer on Rt 17 North at 12:30 on Sunday the 20th.

Jim: The 26th looks good. The way it is going the leaves will still be green on the 20th. Let me know some details..............Don

donaisenbrey

Established Member
Deee plan is.................Sunday, October 20th. Noon-thirty at the Jaguar dealership on Rt. 17 North in Paramoose (about 3 miles North of the Rt. 4 intersection)

If you need directions or are going to be late call 201-264-8754................Don

NOTE: We can also meet additional drivers at other locations along the way if Paramooos is not convenient.

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by donaisenbrey
Deee plan is.................Sunday, October 20th. Noon-thirty at the Jaguar dealership on Rt. 17 North in Paramoose (about 3 miles North of the Rt. 4 intersection)

If you need directions or are going to be late call 201-264-8754................Don

NOTE: We can also meet additional drivers at other locations along the way if Paramooos is not convenient.

Where are you going for the ride?

Users who are viewing this thread