1BAD96SVT check out your parts.

101blur

Established Member
man that looks nice and I can see the wire covers in the background same colors I was thinking about getting LOL..

svt98snke

Established Member
Looks great!! Looks just like chrome. Those coil covers in the background are hot

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Thanks again Ryan, man they look awesome and thanks for the pics.

Anyone looking for anything powder coated ,Ryan and the crew at action will take care of you. Awesome work and great customer service these guys got it.:beer:

Ryan@ActionPowder

Established Member
Looks great!! Looks just like chrome. Those coil covers in the background are hot

We have those covers for sale if you are interested. pm me, or look for the thread in this section.

thats a nice plasma cutting table lol:beer:

Get back to work Sparky! We have a set of the candy red covers waiting for you in my office.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
x2...I was always under the impression that chrome PC will not look this close to chrome. Am I being fed a line of Bs??:shrug:

It will look really good for a while, I've had a few things powdercoated in "chrome" I forgot what the actual name was. It will get a little dingy after a while though, if it gets wet or dirty (over a year). Just need to keep it relatively clean.

Ryan@ActionPowder

Established Member
Very nice.
What color powdercoat is that?
Reflective chrome?

It is Super Chrome from Prismatic Powders.

x2...I was always under the impression that chrome PC will not look this close to chrome. Am I being fed a line of Bs??:shrug:

Powder coating looks more like polished aluminum than real chrome.

Last edited:

Ryan@ActionPowder

Established Member
It will look really good for a while, I've had a few things powdercoated in "chrome" I forgot what the actual name was. It will get a little dingy after a while though, if it gets wet or dirty (over a year). Just need to keep it relatively clean.

You are correct, it needs to be kept clean with water and microfiber only. There are a lot of different chemicals that will "blacken" the chrome look. Also, super chrome is not UV stable, so it should not be used on things like wheels or exterior parts without a clear coat. When the super chrome is clear coated, it dulls the finish.

Users who are viewing this thread