19x9.5

Mrc5.0

Established Member
Been looking at the niche targas. Will 19x9.5 +35 offset work up front?
2013 GT Brembos.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I would contact Hypermotive Performance. Jason should be able to tell you if those wheels will fit. IDK if back spacing will be an issue with the caliper or not.

Mrc5.0

Established Member
Thanks all, decided to do suspension first. Bmr springs, phb, koni shocks/struts, and gt500 strut mounts. Wheels will hopefully be soon after.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
it all depends on the spoke design. my wheels are 19x9.5 +22 and needed additional 8MM up front to clear brembos.

wile2k

Established Member
Wow...I'd have thought that with that offset, you'd have had plenty of room to clear the brakes.

Offset doesn't really equal brake clearance. Pad height affects front of caliper to "spoke" clearance and barrel diameter affects top of caliper to barrel clearance. You could have a crazy offset which pokes the wheel inches past the fender and still have clearance issues in every direction.

His addition of 8mm of spacers gave him effectively 8mm more pad height fixing the front of caliper to "spoke" clearance I'd guess. I put 5mm of spacers on my front Billet Specialties and now have about 1-2mm of clearance, obviously they wouldn't have worked without spacers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread