1999 WS6 T/A. Navy Blue Metallic

98TA

South east of disorder
Established Member
I hate to let this one go since I just purchased it, but since my 2nd child is on the way, this one gets the boot. Its a Navy Blue Metallic WS6, automatic trans. The car is in great shape. It drives very well, shifts great, has cold a/c, good oil psi etc etc. The interior is in really good shape aside from the driver seat which has a tear in the outside bolster. I just replaced the top dash pad. All electronics work like they should and it has an aftermarket Kenwood h/unit with an aux and usb cord.

I just put four new Nitto 555's on it. The rears are drag radials.

The car is about as bone stock as you can find now a days. Only mods are a K&N drop in filter, Sphon solid lower control arms and a SLP cat back.

Paint is a 7-10, again it has 190K on it. The front bumper has several scratches and is the worst part. It does not have a license plate cover on it currently, but I do have one ready to be painted and put on.

It would make a really nice daily driver or a toy. I wouldn't hesitate to drive to Cali in back in it. I've been using it as a D.D since I purchased it the end of July.

I'm asking $8,500 OBO. Car is in Moore, OK

I can be reached at 405-650-1798 or [email protected]

If you would like any specific pictures of the car, please text me.

null_zps42fcf77c.jpg

null_zps46ac5031.jpg

null_zpsfc977bf6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread