ドリフト
Established Member
DSCF0155_zpsc441991b.jpg

DSCF0156_zps51ac4b76.jpg

DSCF0157_zpsd9cc55dc.jpg

DSCF0158_zpsf59311ed.jpg

DSCF0159_zpsdaec6977.jpg

On Craiglist for 5K, On here, lets start at 4700 obo

This recession has been lame, hasn't it? Unfortunately for me, it is time for me to sell my Mustang. I have owned the car for 5 years, and have enjoyed driving it. I have had the car entered in a number of car shows, such as Hot Import Nights, Mustangs and Knotts and Mustangs at the Queen Mary to name a few. Then why am I sell the car? I have been unemployed now for almost 3 years. Can't get a job at all, despite have a college degree. I was able to purchase and afford the car before the economy nose-dived. It's been a good car, I just hope whomever buys it will be able to drive and maintain it as I have. Sold As Is, I'm not a dealer, I don't sell a warranty.

Specs:
4.6 V8 modular
146, 591 miles.

Modifications:

Motive 3.73 Gear ratio
Summit Turbo Cat Back
UPR Pro Kit
KYB shocks and struts
Polyurethane sway bar mounts and endlinks
Polyurethane power steering bushings
CT-R wheels. 18X9 and 18X10.5 with great tires
Front shock tower brace
White face Gauge overlays
OEM Bullitt Headlights
OEM Bullit Grille
Diablosport Hand held tuner

Factory options:
Mach 460 sound system
Automatic

The car runs and drives fine. I recently did an oil change, replaced a failed EGR gasket and installed a new serpentine belt. The car has a current smog that is good for another year. No back fees, and the car has current tags. The interior has driver-side wear. However, keep in mind that this car was new when The Backstreet Boys where popular, a new set of sport bucket seats(like some Recaros) would be a good replacement(I personally had a set of MOMO'S). I want to sell the car for cash. No trades, no checks, no African princes with a shipping company. Cash. I am more than fine showing the car, but please, lets not waste each others time, don't come empty handed(no deposit money) expecting a free joy ride. If you do want the car, a trip to your bank for the money would be optimum. Speaking of money, I may take a good offer, I do want to have the car sold before March. However, no low-balling. If I am low balled, don't expect a reply.

[email protected]

Located in menfiee CA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread