1999 + Mustang cobra Nitrous Switch Bottle Warmer NOS

RioRed4v

Established Member
i saw that switch on ebay awhile back also...kinda nice looking, but overpriced.

go to radio shack and get a little black LED switch and mount it inside your center console.

JustinH

Established Member
Thanks for the feedback on my switch. I am the seller there, and I found this thread through my traffic reporting software.

Steeda does not make this switch, they buy it from the same company that I do, and they put their name on it. We beat steeda on price. These items are hand made by one guy, they are not made in a production line or anything like that.

If you want to shoot me an email on ebay, i'll ship it for free, but I can't go any cheaper, because there isn't much of a profit margin on these switches.

The switches are probably the best quality you will see, thats why steeda agreed to carry them. Making one yourself won't turn out as good.

Thanks,
Justin

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
How can you be sure that making one ourselves won't be as good. Just because one guy can hand make them automatically means no one else can?

NXSVTCOBRA

i drilled 3 holes on the console that holds the shift boot and 1 under the steering wheel, attached 4 switches and BAM i have nitrous controls for 100 bucks cheaper, looks good and i could still use my cup holders :thumbsup:

JustinH

Established Member
Crackerballer said:
How can you be sure that making one ourselves won't be as good. Just because one guy can hand make them automatically means no one else can?

Not bashing anyone on here, please don't think of it like that.

The ones that I sell are made with a cnc machine and everything is very professionally done.

I'm not saying that making one yourself won't turn out good, but most people don't have access to cnc machines and material to do one professionally.

NXSVTCOBRA

Crackerballer said:
Post some Pics sprayed

console all taken apart, because my tranny is out, and also most of the nitrous is disconnected (i had an adjuster come out and look at my car)

once im done with my motor and put everything back in i'll post pix of everything inside and out!

Last edited by a moderator:

RioRed4v

Established Member
right next to the cup holder in this pic, you can see my switch..for some ideas for other people.

i put my bottle warmer switch in my center console, that where my bottle opener and purge switch will be going also.

normal_P1010075.JPG

fvksvtperf

Banned
Sprayed_Pony said:
console all taken apart, because my tranny is out, and also most of the nitrous is disconnected (i had an adjuster come out and look at my car)

once im done with my motor and put everything back in i'll post pix of everything inside and out!
your still a pvssy....no getting over that

dfw99cobra

Established Member
maybe not that exact one but something similar to avoid tearing up your center bezel would be wise.

JustinH

Established Member
looks real good. Real stock looking thats sneaky.

RioRed4v said:
right next to the cup holder in this pic, you can see my switch..for some ideas for other people.

i put my bottle warmer switch in my center console, that where my bottle opener and purge switch will be going also.

normal_P1010075.JPG

RioRed4v

Established Member
thanks.

i didnt want the huge flip switches like most use.

1) i wanted it to be kinda stealth. another reason why i put my nozzle on the under side of my intake tube and the other switch in my center console

2) i didnt want to clutter my interior with the bright red flip switches.

i'll take some better pics today of the switches, both inside and outside the consol.

Users who are viewing this thread