1999 Lexus GS300 for sale

Oso

Established Member
Located in Dallas, Texas - asking 16,750 or best offer.

LeftfrontGS300.gif

I have more pictures upon request.

77,407 miles, Burnished Gold Metallic exterior, tan leather interior with no rips or tears. Car has had one owner, no major wrecks, and no problems. Fairly new tires on them (I'd say about 80% left) and was just detailed. This lexus also has the Premium package and has been very well maintained. It has the usual rock chips and a scratch here and there but nothing major and no dents. Just stuff you'd expect from a 7 year old car. The one owner was my father, a 50 year old executive who never let ME drive it and my little brother learned to drive with his own car, so it hasn't been beat on.

If interested - email [email protected] for more pictures or call Jon @ 480-628-3364 to discuss the vehicle.

I will drive the vehicle as far west as AZ and as far east as Indiana for 650 dollars, any further out than that and we can work something out or buyer can pay to have it shipped.

Thank you.

Oso

Established Member
Car has been up on ebay for over 24 hours now. Thought i'd give it a bump.

Seriously, a very nice car for a girlfriend or wife. Or even a nice daily driver for you. Car was over 41,000 dollars new and is still classy 7 years later.

Users who are viewing this thread