1999 GT Rio Red, 5 Speed, 58k-- '04 Cobra body panels, bolt ons, etc.

99 Blower Whine

Established Member
'99 GT Rio Red, 5 Speed, 58k, '04 Cobra body panels, bolt ons. Trades??

Up for sale is my 1999 GT, Rio Red, 5 Speed, Parchment interior, 58k original miles. The car has front and rear bumpers, side skirts, trunk lid and spoiler, and side scoops off of a 2004 Cobra, and a '99 Cobra hood, painted and installed a month or two ago. The "COBRA" lettering is shaved off the rear bumper so no one can give you shit about being a "just a GT." I just spent $3k on the body panels and the paint and body work, and another $2k on fixing every mechanical issue and getting the car to pass NY inspection. I'm asking $9000 firm. This car is gorgeous, and CLEAN, as you'll see in the pics.

Mods:
3:73s, 80mm MAF, Steeda underdrive pulleys, C&L Cold air intake, Bassani catted X pipe and catback, Pro 5.0 short throw shifter, Redline shift boots, shorty antenna, '04 Cobra steering wheel, smoked headlights, Mach 1 grille delete, Maximum Motorsports heavy duty lower control arms, Jamex lowering springs, 17x9" black FR500 wheels with new Hankook tires, mint Saddle leather rear seats out of a '96 Cobra, and more I can't remember. I have tan leather racing seats that go with the car if the buyer meets my asking price. The car is located in Huntington, NY.

Call/text Chris at 631-252-9785 or PM if interested. Thanks for looking!

Pics: (These don't do the car justice at all.)
done23.jpg

done20.jpg

done24.jpg

done22.jpg

done19.jpg

done16.jpg

I don't have interior shots, but the car is extremely clean on the inside. I'm crazy with keeping my cars clean.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread