1999 GT, 04 Cobra motor, Procharger, much more!! In Okla

shamrock216

Established Member
Well its time to sell the Mustang. I have always had a truck (check my sig) and this is the first car Ive ever owned, Im ready to get a truck again!

1999 Silver Mustang GT 137K on the odometer. PW, PL, power driver’s seat, power mirrors, Cruise, tilt..

PERFORMANCE
2004 Cobra block
Procharger P-1SC
3 core intercooler
T-56 6-speed
K&N air-filter
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Steeda Clutch Adjuster Kit
Steeda Sub-Frame Connectors
Steeda 3-Bolt Caster Camber Plates
Ford Racing 3.55" rear end gear set
Ford Racing Aluminum Fly Wheel
Ford Racing 39# injectors (Blue)
BBK 1.5" Hi-Performance Lowering Springs
BBK Heavy-Duty Upper & Lower Control Arms
BBK Ceramic Coated Long tubes
BBK H-pipe with high flow cats
Magnaflow cat-back
Tokico Illumina 5-Way Adj Front Struts
Tokico Hi-Performance Rear Struts
Ram HD Performance Clutch Kit
160 Degree Thermostat
High Performance Oil Pan
SCT Performance Chip (2 tunes)
Cobra Brakes with Red Power Coated Calipers
13" Power Stop Rotors
4 Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump
Oil separator

APPEARANCE
2003 Cobra seats (front and back)
2000 Cobra guage cluster
2000 Mustang Cobra R hood
Grill delete with Cobra emblem
2000 17” Cobra wheels (5 total)
New Falkens on front 245/45
Nitto DR out back 275/45 (50% tread)
Bullitt aluminum pedals
5% window tint
Pillar-pod with AutoMeter Boost and A/F (adjustable back-lighting and on/off switch in console)
AutoMeter 5” tach with shift light (not mounted)
Cobra Radar detector (hard-wired with factory switch next to fog switch for on-off)
Sony CD MP3
Factory alarm
Power converter hard wired with plug-in under the CD player

Maintenance (May 2009)
Oil Change, radiator flush, new brake pads on all 4 corners, new front tires, alignment.

Cobra block and internals have about 12k miles on them now (all mods done around 125k miles). Heads and intake came off of an 04 Mach 1 crate motor. T-56 6-Speed. 12 lbs ProCharger with 3 core intercooler were brand new. The Cobra block had about 4k miles on it going in. All of this was done early 2007.

Car puts down 443 with pump gas on the conservative street tune. Race gas and the aggressive tune puts down 460. Dyno sheets and a bunch of receipts go with the car.

The seats are in great condition along with the rest of the interior. It could use a new driver's floor mat. All the accessories work fine and the car drives great. This thing is a monster and its LOUD! The body is in great shape, no significant dents, dings or scrapes. If I were going to keep it, I'd put a chin spoiler on it or a Cobra bumper but the stock bumper is fine just a little rashed underneath from driveways and such. Im sure Im leaving a few things out so please ask any questions. $11,200 OBO Located in Broken Arrow OK 74012

I will only consider trades for a Gen 2 Lightning!!

Here are some pics from when I first got it (Nov 2008), window tint and grill delete has been added since these. I will have updated pics soon!

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

interior.jpg

interior4.jpg

interior3.jpg

5inchtach.gif

pedals.gif

interior5.jpg

clean.gif

intake.gif

procharger.gif

32valve-1.gif

Last edited:

shamrock216

Established Member
I would think 500-550 would be safe. There's plenty of terminators out there running that many horses on the stock block and tranny. A good tune would be key and maybe upgrading the rear end but it is already a SRA so it might handle it.

Should be really easy to hit 500rwhp with just a pulley change, it's running 12lbs right now so 15-17lbs should do the trick!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread